Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oooooooklahoma

So, in July we went to Oklahoma for Grandad’s birthday.  First we bought a house.  A house that needed work.  A house that needed to be purchased earlier in the summer, but, that’s not how it happened.  More on that later.

It was in Oklahoma, at the River Walk in Tulsa where I discovered my camera was broken.  If you’ve been keeping up, I had just started really playing with all the settings.  Settings that can only be set if you can see the screen on the back, which for some reason is cracked internally.

I still managed to take a few pictures blind.

IMG_1907 IMG_1909     IMG_1913 These are the twins….I mean triplets.

My kids played in a fountain later after eating ice cream.  If I had had some shampoo, we could have taken care of bath time right there!

IMG_1930 IMG_1931 She’s having fun.IMG_1932 I think Elam is too.IMG_1933 IMG_1934 Beau was going really slow.IMG_1935 IMG_1936 IMG_1937 I think that’s a smile.IMG_1938 Now Elam looks tortured.

Gibson went with his Grani and Papa and cousins.  He did that alot on this trip.  He’s still doing that.  I wonder why.

And here is my ONE picture from the coolest birthday party ever at the Tulsa Aquarium.  My camera even has an AQUARIUM setting that I’ve never used!  Aaaaaahhhh!

I took more videos, but for some reason, my videos aren’t working either.  I love technology.

IMG_1959

I’m glad we were able to celebrate Grandad in Oklahoma.  He is a very special man.  I love seeing all of Andrew’s family.  They are my family too.  I also loved being back in Oklahoma.  I miss it and miss everyone there.  But, I am thrilled to live in Tennessee again.

However, in order to live in TN, you have to have a house.  We were able to take our time and try to recover from the move, but 9 months after moving to Clarksville, we went ahead and moved into our own house.  Sort of.

More on that next time.

No comments: