Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Last day at Disney and headed home to Elam

For our last day, we headed to Epcot, mainly to eat lunch at the French restaurant Andrew wanted to eat at, but we also did the "Honey I Shrunk the Audience" 3-D movie and went to the aquarium again.



The kids wore their Disney shirts on our last day.
We spotted Belle and hoped we'd catch her again, but we didn't. We saw the Beast too!

We got home super SUPER SUPER late, so Elam was already in bed, but the next morning before Andrew went to work we gave him his present.


We missed him very much, but he would have been so miserable!

Speaking of missing people. All of my kids are gone this week and I am super lonely!! They went to TN to see Grani and Papa.
If you need to see them everyday like I do check out Papa's blog.

www.papalyndel.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Dee'Anna said...

Looks like you guys had a blast.. OOOOH do I remember being prego in disney world when we went. That was not fun. I hope you are doing well..
Do we know what it is yet. Boy or girl.... It doesn't matter!!! I hope all is well... Dee'Anna