Thursday, March 04, 2010

Dec 09 - March 2010

End of Cheer and Basketball celebration


Winter Fun!
Car wreck and lots of snow

Christmas fun in Arkansas

White Christmas with Papa.

Gibson was in the same show when he was little.
Look close, it's me in the ornament!



Beau's faces




Gibson's 1st grade performance.

Elam's 1st day of MDO
Christmas fun in Arkansas



Bowling in Arkansas




Below are pictures from Christmas Eve. You'll see cookies and reindeer food. You'll also see Elam standing up around some other children who are sitting down and listening to Bro. Larry telling them about Jesus.




A seed was still planted in Gibson's heart during the Lord's Supper during that service.


Where's Haven? Can you find her face among the sitting children? Can you tell what she is saying? Probably, "Mom! Can't you do something about him?"



My beautiful 6 year old


I had to straighten her loose teeth for this picture. They were both so loose and for a while she looked like a little hill billy.




























Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...

The children are the source of my smiles and of my laughter. I'm thrilled your putting your pictures to good use. I don't have to "roll" down the "tape" to find these pictures. Great Job!!!

Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...

The only problem is the collage of pictures are more difficult to see as clearly with my ancient eyes. But, hey, keep those pictures coming. :-D