Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter pics and family




Easter Egg hunt! This year we actually attended one. We haven't in the pass b/c it sounded too rediculous to have all those kids out in one place running around for eggs, but anyway this year was great. It was at a friend's house which made it so much better.








Elam was old enough to understand it AND get most of his eggs in the basket.




Beau was happy enough to just hang out with me the whole time. I should have put little sun glasses on him though.





Gibson and Haven got to hunt with the big kids. (Haven was smart and got away from the pack, so she got more eggs)




Gibson is in a new phase of, "not fair." He didn't think it was fair that he didn't get the prize egg.
Every Egg hunt should end with these cupcakes! I didn't have one, but they looked wonderful!




We also did some of our own Easter pictures in the back yard.




To see more click here.








We also had a short visit from my mom and dad. They signed Haven's cast, did some laundry and yard work, and, dad even got to relive his mechanic days with Andrew and his stupid car. I mean, cool, vintage VW. :)













Gibson also had a short program at school.


O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A (spelling it out, not the musical)
And a different version of, "Jimmy Crack Corn"

5 comments:

OKeedokey said...

oops, I didn't spell check. sorry.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I never leave a comment but I love yours so I am returning the favor. I love these blogs! Even though we haven't seen you since two kids ago I feel like I know them...kinda. We miss ya'll and hope to one day visit with you again. Maybe we can venture to Ok and eat at one of Andrew's favorite restaurants...one day maybe. Thanks for all your comments!! (oh and buying back toys is a great idea!)

Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...

I can't believe I have not seen this O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A production of Gibson. He knew all his moves, and he has the best smile in the whole wide word. (That's Mommy's side.) It goes to show the blog stays put better. I would have missed this in FaceBook. (Maybe not) I still do not know how to use FaceBook that well. The Easter Hunt looked like a lot of fun. Elam is starting to do these events sooner because of his older siblings. :-) I enjoyed the video!

Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...

I'm ready for another exciting episode from the Littleton family. Everyday you have something happening, and it's always great to read when one is not there to see first hand.
:-)