Thursday, October 23, 2008

The best helper

While I have a minute, I wanted to give Aunt Robin a big BIG Thank you!

She is such a great helper.

The other day Mom asked me if I knew when Robin might be heading back to Arkansas.

I told her maybe when Elam is in school!!!!







I have one more minute to talk about my smart baby.

With every child, I've gotten baby milestone newsletters emailed to me so I can know what he or she should be doing. (You would think I'd know by now, but I can't remember)

Anyway, at 2 weeks, your baby is supposed to be able to mimick you if you stick your tongue out at him. I've tried this everytime with each child and no one stuck a tongue back at me.

Well, it finally happened and I was thrilled. (a silly thing to be thrilled about, but thrilled non the less)



Just for fun, you can picture me trying to get him to do this. Then Haven joined in!





1 comment:

Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...

Haley, later on in his life, Beau is going to get in trouble for sticking his tongue out. Be sure to remember who taught him to do that. :-) Quite an observant little fellow your # 4 child is. I would wait before teaching him to wink. That WILL get him into trouble. Beau is adorable. Have I said that before? A few dozen times..? Ditto.