Thursday, September 18, 2008

Haven's picture day and Gibson's B book

Today was picture day for Haven.
I remember school pictures lining the stairway at my house, BUT, they will NOT be lining my hall ways. You would believe the cost of these basic packages!! It's about as bad as Santa and the Easter Bunny at the mall.
If I wanted a package including an 8 by 10 it would have been at least $40! Yikes!


Look at these twins below.

more school work


Gibson's "B" work



Gibson's family picture.

Video of Gibson reading his B book, followed by a small amount of daily chaos which ended in Gibson spilling his lunch!!

Next is his family picture which includes a "see through" belly on me!!

Also, Haven talks about her homework she did with Grandma.



After lunch we watched and danced to the wiggles.


So much fun and this was just during lunch time after Haven came home and before Gibson left!!

1 comment:

Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...

You know your family would be a successful series on TV? Most of us can relate. :-)

I love your family picture. After all, you're doing a series on "The Blog". And it's a joy.