Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Meet the teacher

Tuesday was "meet the teacher day" for Haven
It was from 11:30-12:30
Remember, Gibson goes to school at 12:30, so we had to get there and be done in time to take him to school.

The plan was to run and pick up Grandma so she could watch Elam while Haven and I met Mrs. Tidwell.

WELL, Andrew had the keys, so this is the kids waiting for daddy.


When we got to school, we found Haven's room and her special hook where she will hang her tote bag everyday.



There were little cubbies and a fun kitchen set to play with.



Haven knew several other kids from Mother's Day Out.



Here they are singing, "Waiting on Daddy to bring the keys."

2 comments:

Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...

That video of "Daddy bringing the keys" is a hoot and a half. :-)
I'm delighted that instead of panic, singing became the funnier behavior of choice.
Haven looked so happy at her debut at school and not at all anxious. Good for her!!!And good for God's hand in preparation for this little angel of ours to enjoy her first day of school.

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Oh, I see why I missed the song...I try to not watch videos while the babies are sleeping so I didn't watch it when I looked at it the first time...I'll watch it now!