Tuesday, August 26, 2008

car bump

Yesterday on the way to pick up Andrew from work, the kids and I got into a little tiny wreck. (My first official one)

Thankfully, no one was hurt AND we were really close to Andrew's work, so he was able to get a ride out to us.

This kids were really excited about seeing a police man.

(they wanted to know when the police men were going to take the guy that hit us to JAIL!)

When I told the police man that, he laughed really hard.

He waved bye to the kids and then gave Elam a high 5. Elam grabbed his hand and wouldn't let go! I think he really wanted to go with him! Later we asked him if he liked the police man and he said, "uhh hmm" Then we asked if he wanted to be a plice man and he said, "uhh hmm!"

You'll have to call and ask the kids about it.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!

I'm glad that it turned out okay - that you guys are safe and sound.

Thank God there are hundreds of angels surrounding these precious children and their mommy.

I love you so much!!!!!!!

Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...

That look like a hard fender bender! What an exciting moment for the children, and I'm so grateful the only bump was on the car!