Thursday, February 07, 2008

tagged

I've been tagged. When you are tagged you have to tell 7 weird things about yourself.



Here are my 7 weird things.



1. I have a tumor in my leg. Nothing serious, just a small bone tumor. I've had it since 5th or 6th grade.



2. So, my left leg is a tiny bit shorter than my right. (probably b/c of my tumor)



3. My dad is from Switzerland. I don't think that's weird, but it is weird that I have alot of relatives who live far far away.

4. The rest of my side of the family is relatively small compared to other families. My grandmother's husband died when my mom and aunt were really little. She never remarried and my mom is the only one that got married. So, basically my family is, my mom, my dad, my aunt, and my sisters. Everybody else is over seas or distant cousins or, well, dead.

5. I love TV. I know it's not weird, but I like it alot.

6. My first name is really Frances. My mom always called me by my middle name. When I got married, I official changed it to Haley Imholz Littleton; however, when I got my new license, they wouldn't let my drop my first name, SO, on my license I am Frances Haley Imholz Littleton. It's like I'm royalty.

7. Ok, I am much better now, but I used to be terrified of ET. I am dreading the fact that my children will one day discover the movie and want me to watch it! Yikes!

Ok, so, there it is. I know there is tons more, but that's it for now. Maybe I'll be tagged again later.

And, I'm supposed to tag 7 people. I don't know that many people to tag, so I guess I'll tag Mindy and Rachel.

Jana tagged me. Her blog is http://www.3gentlemenand1littlelady.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...

It's all in the name. (Yes, you are royalty.) You are doing your share increasing our little family line. For that, I thank you! From our side of the family we can say we have three daughters and innumerable grandchildren. I don't dare put the exact number down yet. :-)