Thursday, November 01, 2007

Haloween

Something new we tried this year was a fun Halloween party at the Library. They read a few Halloween books and then we made some fun Ghost and had a cookie. (I didn't have my camera, so I had to use my phone!)



Here's everybody dressed up for Trick or Treating

Mr. Incredible


(This mask only lasted 3 seconds)



Tony Stuart






Pretty Kitty






Posted by Picasa


After we went to a few houses in our neighborhood, we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's neighborhood. Our first stop was Diane's house.



Elam fell asleep on the way. (He didn't get much of a nap b/c of the field trip earlier that day)




Boomer's devil outfit doesn't fit him anymore, so all we could put on him was his little devil horns.



Aunt Norma's house



After that we went to Sam and Amanda's house. They had had so many trick or treaters they ran out of candy! They saved some for our kids though.



Their son's name is Jack. My kids call him "Jack Jack" like from the Mr. Incredible movie.


So, We decided Elam was dress up as "Jack Jack."




So, Jack Jack was Spider Man and Elam was Jack Jack!


5 comments:

stephen lee cavness said...

those are some good lookin kids!

christi has a blog for our family now that has some pics of charlie for his 1st halloween.
www.thecavni.blogspot.com

maybe one day elam and charlie can do some damage together!

Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...

Halloween pictures...! Even today when I see your picture, you dressed as Wonder Woman, I have to smile. These pictures cause me to smile too, AND the tradition goes on.
:-)

R Lyndel Littleton said...

it's been fun seeing all of your adventures this past week or so. i love all the great trips your preschool has planned. papa and grani love you all!

Di said...

So precious!

I remember how adorable YOU were, Haley, during your trick or treating days! Especially the time you were dressed as "Wonder Woman".

I guess super heroes run in the family.

Love you!

Aunt Di Di

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

I'm glad you got a picture of "Jack Jack" before he took the mask off...they all three look GREAT!

Love,
Aunt Christy