Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Angels

These are my dancers for the Children's Christmas musical. They performed Sunday night.




They did such a great job!


I am so proud of them.










Last Saturday was the filming. (This production was filmed to use for promotional materials) It also had a dance demonstration portion by yours truly!


I can't wait till my kids are old enough to do these kinds of productions. I'm worried Gibson will grow up too fast and not want to! When I brought them to one of the dress rehearsals, Gibson kept asking if he could go on stage with the other kids!!!! To think back to his first ever musical performance.............click November 2005.......or click here.........................http://okeedokey.blogspot.com/2005/11/gibsons-singing-debut.html.............................
at that moment I never would have dreamed that he would beg me to go on stage one day!
I keep preparing myself for when he doesn't want to dance anymore. That will make me sad, but I understand. Until then, I'll enjoy every dance class with my little boy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Arkansas's Swiss Family Imholz said...

I think of the health benefits, but more important the art of dancing can be as beautiful as a master piece oil painting. I think it depends upon the soul of a dancer on the personal interpretation of the art of dance. I think Gibson is a master piece of his own being. I hope he'll continue to love to dance.