Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fun at the fair!

Last Sunday night we went to the fair. We didn't really plan to go, but we were hungry and thought fair food sounded good.





Gibson was really wanting to ride some ride, so he and Andrew went on the log ride.










It was his first official roller coaster. It went pretty high and they also got wet, but he had lots of fun!





















He and Haven were going to go on the dragons, BUT there were no seats together, so Gibson climbed in with another little girl. Haven only wanted to sit with her brother, so she left.











They did get to ride together on this car ride.









I was chauffeured on this next ride!




I guess one day when I'm too old to drive this will be a more realistic picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great! I love the one were they are driving you Daisy! I am glad you got to sneak in under the wire and have Elam's dedication. He dose not look like a farmer!
Rae

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you took the time and effort to take your children to the fair. That's big time stuff for them!
Love,
Oma